Investigation: Det. McDevittRunning March-Nov. 1Learn more
A walking tour that explores the Lincoln assassination conspiracy.
A Christmas CarolNov. 20, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015Learn more
A must-see holiday tradition.Photo of Edward Gero and Anne Stone by Scott Suchman.
The Widow LincolnJan. 23-Feb. 22, 2015Learn more
A world premiere.
An Evening with Mark RussellFeb. 16, 2015Learn more
The piano-playing political satirist returns with material ripped from the headlines.
Freedom’s Song: Abraham Lincoln
and the Civil WarMarch 13-May 20, 2015Learn more
An epic musical.
Images of America: Ford’s TheatreA new book featuring 200 historic photographs.Learn morePhoto by Maxwell MacKenzie.
- Plan a visit to the Ford's Theatre campus, which includes the museum, theatre, Petersen House and Center for Education and Leadership.
- Ford's Theatre produces plays and musicals reflecting America's rich cultural heritage.
- Enjoy a special event with our artists or an author reading by a renowned Lincoln scholar.
- Driving Miss Daisy
This Pulitzer Prize-winning play poignantly explores the transformative power of true friendship.
History on Foot
Join Detective James McDevitt on a walking tour that investigates the Lincoln Assassination Conspiracy.
- Ford’s 150
April 2015 will mark 150 years since the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Ford’s 150 honors the life and legacy of our 16th President with a variety of special programming.
- President Abraham Lincoln presided over four years of civil war. Learn about his remarkable presidency, his assassination and its dramatic aftermath.
- Learn the history behind the historic Ford's Theatre building.
- Ford's Theatre offers learning opportunities for students and teachers, as well as online interactive resources.