The Ford’s Theatre campus (Museum, Theatre, Petersen House and Center for Education and Leadership) will close early
on December 24 and will be closed on December 25.
Gifts to Ford’s Theatre Society are fully tax-deductible as allowed by federal tax law. Gifts to the Annual Fund are fully tax-deductible.
In the case of membership programs, gifts are tax-deductible less the Fair Market Value (FMV) of the benefits provided. A listing of tax-deductible amounts is provided below.
- $50 Friends of Ford’s Ensemble Level: Tax-Deductible Amount = $40
- $100 Friends of Ford’s Player Level: Tax-Deductible Amount = $80
- $250 Friends of Ford’s Lead Level: Tax-Deductible Amount = $200
- $500 Friends of Ford’s Star Level: Tax-Deductible Amount = $425
- $1,000 John T. Ford Society Patron: Tax-Deductible Amount = $800
- $2,500 John T. Ford Society Visionary: Tax-Deductible Amount = $2,125
- $5,000 John T. Ford Society Luminary: Tax-Deductible Amount = $4,425
Edward Gero as Ebenezer Scrooge and Christopher Bloch as Bob Cratchit, with (background) Brooke Bloomquist as Martha Cratchit, Caleigh Davis as Belinda Cratchit, Stephen Scholl as Tiny Tim and Amy McWilliams as Mrs. Cratchit in the 2010 Ford’s Theatre production of "A Christmas Carol," directed by Michael Baron. Photo by T. Charles Erickson.