Abraham Lincoln National Council
Become a member of the Abraham Lincoln National Council for exclusive, insider access to Ford’s Theatre.
Through annual gifts of $25,000 or more, members provide crucial support to preserve Lincoln’s legacy through historical exhibits, education programs and live performances for hundreds of thousands of visitors and students each year.
While helping preserve Ford’s Theatre as a national treasure, Abraham Lincoln National Council members enjoy special benefits such as priority seating at our four mainstage VIP Opening performances and invitations to pre- and post-performance receptions with the casts.
Abraham Lincoln National Council members enjoy exclusive benefits including tickets for the Ford’s Theatre Annual Gala weekend and invitations to VIP Opening performances, among others:
- Invitations to exclusive behind-the-scenes events
- Invitations to and priority seating at our four mainstage VIP Opening performances
- Two tickets to the Ford’s Theatre Annual Gala weekend in Washington, D.C.
- Prominent listing in Ford’s Theatre Annual Gala commemorative program, in all mainstage production programs and on Ford’s Theatre website
- Invitations to pre- and post-performance receptions
- Invitations to special history programs (extended to family and friends)
- Private, after-hours guided tours (extended to family and friends)
- Use of the elegant Ronald O. Perelman Board Room for private receptions or dinners (subject to availability and catering costs apply)
- Access to house seats in theatres nationwide (subject to availability)
- Customized events and opportunities
For more information, please contact (202) 434-9552 or [email protected].
Abraham Lincoln National Council Members
We value our distinguished Abraham Lincoln National Council members. Together, they help support the historic theatre and carry on Lincoln’s legacy and love of theatre.
The Ambassador of the State of Kuwait and Sheikha Rima Al-Sabah, Washington, D.C.
Mrs. Eva Al-Thani, Washington, D.C.
Julia and George Argyros, California
Jean A. Baderschneider and Patrick J. MacArevey, Virginia
Art Collins, Washington, D.C
Gina and Rick Dearborn, Alabama
Gloria Story Dittus, Washington, D.C.
John Farnam and Paul Heitzenrater, Colorado
Bruce and Joyce Gates, Montana
Michael R. Hemmerich, North Carolina
Susan and John Hess, New York
Frank F. Islam and Debbie Driesman, Maryland
Norman and Noelle Jemal, New York
Craig and Frances Lindner, Ohio
James Lintott and May Liang, Virginia
David and Stephanie Long, Massachusetts
Marlene A. Malek, Virginia
Kathleen K. Manatt, Maryland
Catherine Merrill, Washington, D.C.
Ayesha and Timothy Molino, Washington, D.C
John and Carrie Morgridge, Colorado
Noémi Neidorff, Missouri
Phebe N. Novakovic and David Morrison, Virginia
Heather Podesta, Washington, D.C.
Lola C. Reinsch, Virginia
Eric and Doreen Spiegel, Florida
Paul R. Tetreault and John Jeter, Washington, D.C.
The Honorable and Mrs. Rex W. Tillerson, Texas