Group Performance Tickets
Bring your group of 10 or more to a performance at Ford’s Theatre.
We honor Lincoln’s love of the performing arts by producing theatre that captivates and entertains.
Experience a live performance in a historic theatre like no other. Join us for history-based dramas, A Christmas Carol and a dynamic world-premiere musical.
Tips for Your Visit
- Every patron needs a ticket.
- The museum is open before the performance and included with your ticket.
- Children under age 5 are not permitted. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A $2 restoration fee will be added to each ticket.
How Do I Book?
Contact our group sales office with any questions, or to make a reservation.
Groups of 10-55 Book Online:
- Visit the calendar.
- Choose the performance, date and time you want to visit.
- Choose how many people are attending.
- Select your seats.
- Create an account or log in.
- Pay for your order or choose “ACTIVATE PAYMENT PLAN” to pay later.
- If you choose a payment plan, our group sales team will follow up with an invoice.
Groups of 55+ Order via Webform:
- Complete all fields in our performance order form.
- Let us know the number of tickets you’d like as well as your preferred seat location.
- Hit the submit button.